Last revised on Aug 05, 2016
FilmFactory is first of its kind, an online portal providing one stop solutions exclusively for entire eco-system of Media & Entertainment industry.
Being irrespective of region and language, FilmFactory is global media search engine, bridging the gap between industry and aspiring media personnel like Key Creative Team including Directors/ Producers/ Script Writers, Actors, Technicians, Production Houses, Models & Model houses, Media Partners, Businesses, etc to search, connect, share and network with each other for their requirements based on suitability factors like price rates, time availability and skills. Our enables you to build relationships with other media personnel for greater opportunities.
You agree that by clicking “Join Now” “Join FilmFactory.in”, “Sign Up” or similar, registering, accessing or using our services (including FilmFactory.in, Job Portal,
premium services, or any content or information provided as part of these services, collectively, “Services”), you are entering into a legally binding agreement
(even if you are using our Services on behalf of a company) with FilmFactory Media & Entertainment Private Limited.
or purchasing Ads), as may be amended by FilmFactory.in from time to time. If you do not agree to this Agreement, do NOT click “Join Now” (or similar) and do not access or otherwise use any of our
Registered users of our Services are “Registered users” and unregistered users are “Visitors”. This Agreement applies to both.
2.1 Service Eligibility
You're eligible to enter into this Agreement and you are at least our “Minimum Age.”
To use the Services, you agree that: (1) you must be the “Minimum Age” (defined below) or older; (2) you will only have one FilmFactory.in account,
which must be in your real name; and (3) you are not already restricted by FilmFactory.in from using the Services.
“Minimum Age” means (a) 18 years old for the People's Republic of China, (b) 16 years old for the Netherlands, (c) 14 years old for the United States, Canada, Germany, Spain, Australia and South Korea, and (d) 13 years old for all other countries. However, if law requires that you must be older in order for FilmFactory.in to lawfully provide the Services to you (including the collection, storage and use of your information) then the Minimum Age is such older age. The Services are not for use by anyone under the age of 13.
2.2 Your Registered usership
You must keep your password highly confidential; do not share your account with anyone else and follow our rules and the law of the land.
You agree to:
1. try to choose a strong and secure password
2. keep your password confidential
3. not transfer any part of your account (e.g., connections, groups) and
4. follow the law of the land
You are responsible for anything that happens through your account unless you close it or report misuse.
FilmFactory is free to use portal and we don’t charge for our services. We may come up with premium services in future and then we will let you know the payment options and related details.
2.4 Notices and Service Messages
You agree to use our websites and email to provide you with important notifications. Please update your contact information with us whenever you change them so that you may not miss our notifications.
You agree that we may provide notices to you in the following ways:
1. a banner notice on the Service, or
2. an email sent to an address you provided, or
3. through other means including mobile number, telephone, or mail.
Please review your FilmFactory.in settings to manage the messages you receive from us.
2.5 Messages and Sharing
When you share information, others can see, copy and use that information.
Our Services allow messaging and sharing of information in many ways, such as your profile, job postings, etc. Information and content that you share or post may be seen by other registered users or, if public, by visitors. Using your settings, you can manage who can see your content. We will honor the choices you make in this regard. Note that other activities, such as applying for a job or sending a mail, are by default private and only visible to the addressee(s).
We are not obligated to publish any information or content on our Service and can remove it in our sole discretion, with or without notice.
3. Rights and Limits
3.1 Your License to FilmFactory.in
You own all of the content, feedback, and personal information you provide to us, but you also grant us a non-exclusive license to it.
We will honor the choices you make about who gets to see your information and content. You promise to only provide information and content that you have the right to share,
and that your FilmFactory.in profile will be truthful.
You are the owner of the content and information that you submit or share on FilmFactory.in portal and you are only granting FilmFactory.in the following non-exclusive license:
A global and transferable right to use, copy, edit, distribute, publish, and process, information and content that you provide through our Services, without any further consent,
notice and/or compensation to you or others. These rights are limited in the following ways:
- You can end this license for specific content by deleting such content from the Services, or generally by closing your account, except (a) to the extent you shared it with others as part of the Service and they copied or stored it and (b) for the reasonable time it takes to remove from backup and other systems.
- We will get your consent if we want to give others the right to publish your posts beyond the Service. However, other registered users and/or visitors may access and share your content and information, consistent with your settings and degree of connection with them.
- While we may edit and make formatting changes to your content (such as translating it, modifying the size, layout or file type or removing metadata), we will not modify the meaning of your expression.
- Because you own your content and information and we only have non-exclusive rights to it, you may choose to make it available to others.
By submitting suggestions or other feedback regarding our Services to FilmFactory.in, you agree that FilmFactory.in can use and share (but does not have to) such feedback for any purpose without compensation to you.
You agree to only provide content or information if that does not violate the law nor anyone's rights (e.g., without violating any intellectual property rights or breaching a contract). You also agree that your profile information will be truthful. FilmFactory.in may be required by law to remove certain information or content in certain countries.
3.2 Service Availability
We may change or discontinue any of our Services. We can't promise to store or keep showing any information and content you've posted.
We may change, suspend or end any Service, or change and modify prices prospectively in our discretion. To the extent allowed under law, these changes may be effective upon notice provided to you.
3.3 Other Content, Sites and apps
When you see or use third parties may offer their own products and services through FilmFactory.in, it's at your own risk and we aren't responsible for those third-party activities.
By using the Services, you may encounter content or information that might be inaccurate, incomplete, delayed, misleading, illegal, offensive or otherwise harmful. FilmFactory.in generally does not review content provided by our registered users. You agree that we are not responsible for third parties' (including other registered users') content or information or for any damages as result of your use of or reliance on it.
You are responsible for deciding if you want to access or use third party apps or sites that link from our Services. If you allow a third party app or site to authenticate you or connect with your
FilmFactory.in account, that app or site can access information on FilmFactory.in related to you and your connections. Third party apps and sites have their own legal terms and privacy policies,
and you may be giving others permission to use your information in ways we would not. Except to the limited extent it may be required by applicable law, FilmFactory.in is not responsible
We have the right to limit how you connect and interact on our portal’s services. We're providing you notice about our intellectual property rights.
FilmFactory.in reserves the right to limit your use of the Services on the portal, including the number of your connections and your ability to contact other Registered users.
FilmFactory.in reserves the right to restrict, suspend, or terminate your account if FilmFactory.in believes that you may be in breach of this Agreement or law or are misusing the Services.
FilmFactory.in reserves all of its intellectual property rights in the Services. For example, FilmFactory.in, FilmFactory Career, FilmFactory.in trademarks, service marks, graphics,
and logos used in connection with FilmFactory.in are trademarks or registered trademarks of FilmFactory.in.
Other trademarks and logos used in connection with the Services may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
4. Disclaimer and Limit of Liability
4.1. No Warranty
This is our disclaimer of legal liability for the quality, safety, or reliability of our Services.
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED UNDER LAW, FILMFACTORY.IN (AND THOSE THAT FILMFACTORY.IN WORKS WITH TO PROVIDE THE SERVICES) (A) DISCLAIM ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS
(E.G. WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY OF DATA, AND NONINFRINGEMENT); (B) DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE SERVICES WILL FUNCTION WITHOUT
INTERRUPTION OR ERRORS, AND (C) PROVIDE THE SERVICE (INCLUDING CONTENT AND INFORMATION) ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS.
SOME LAWS DO NOT ALLOW CERTAIN DISCLAIMERS, SO SOME OR ALL OF THESE DISCLAIMERS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
4.2. Exclusion of Liability
These are the limits of legal liability we may have to you.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER LAW (AND UNLESS FILMFACTORY.IN HAS ENTERED INTO A SEPARATE WRITTEN AGREEMENT THAT SUPERSEDES THIS AGREEMENT), FILMFACTORY.IN
(AND THOSE THAT FILMFACTORY.IN WORKS WITH TO PROVIDE THE SERVICES) SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR OTHERS FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY LOSS OF DATA,
OPPORTUNITIES, REPUTATION, PROFITS OR REVENUES, RELATED TO THE SERVICES (E.G. OFFENSIVE OR DEFAMATORY STATEMENTS, DOWN TIME OR LOSS, USE OR CHANGES TO YOUR INFORMATION OR CONTENT).
THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS PART OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN YOU AND FILMFACTORY.IN AND SHALL APPLY TO ALL CLAIMS OF LIABILITY (E.G. WARRANTY, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, CONTRACT, LAW)
AND EVEN IF FILMFACTORY.IN HAS BEEN TOLD OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGE, AND EVEN IF THESE REMEDIES FAIL THEIR ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
SOME LAWS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THESE LIMITS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
FilmFactory.in or You may terminate this Agreement at any time with notice to the other. On termination, you lose the right to access or use the Services. The following shall survive termination:
- Our rights to use and disclose your feedback;
- Registered users’ and/ or Visitors' rights to further re-share content and information you shared through the Service to the extent copied or re-shared prior to termination;
- Sections 4, 6 and 7 of this Agreement;
- Any amounts owed by either party prior to termination remain owed after termination.
6. Dispute Resolution
In the unlikely event we end up in a legal dispute, it will take place in Hyderabad courts, applying law of the land.
You agree that the laws of the State of Telangana, INDIA, excluding its conflict of laws rules, shall exclusively govern any dispute relating to this Agreement and/ or the Services.
We both agree that all of these claims can only be litigated in the state courts of Hyderabad, Telangana, INDIA, and we each agree to personal jurisdiction in those courts.
7. General Terms
If a court with authority over this Agreement finds any part of it not enforceable, you and us agree that the court should modify the terms to make that part enforceable while still achieving
its intent. If the court cannot do that, you and us agree to ask the court to remove that unenforceable part and still enforce the rest of this Agreement. This Agreement (including additional
terms that may be provided by us when you engage with a feature of the Services) is the only agreement between us regarding the Services and supersedes all prior agreements for the Services.
If we don't act to enforce a breach of this Agreement, that does not mean that FilmFactory.in has waived its right to enforce this Agreement. You may not assign or transfer this Agreement
(or your registered usership or use of Services) to anyone without our consent. However, you agree that FilmFactory.in may assign this Agreement to its affiliates or a party that buys it
without your consent. There are no third party beneficiaries to this Agreement.
We reserve the right to change the terms of this Agreement and will provide you notice if we do and we agree that changes cannot be retroactive. If you don't agree to these changes,
you must stop using the Services.
You agree that the only way to provide us legal notice is at the addresses provided in Section 10.
8. FilmFactory.in “DOs” and “DON’Ts.”
You agree that you will:
- Comply with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, anti-spam laws, export control laws, tax laws, and regulatory requirements;
- Provide accurate information to us and keep it updated;
- Use your real name on your profile;
- Use the Services in a professional manner.
You agree that you will not:
- Act dishonestly or unprofessionally, including by posting inappropriate, inaccurate, or objectionable content;
- Add content that is not intended for, or inaccurate for, a designated field (e.g. submitting a telephone number in the “title” or any other field, or including telephone numbers, email addresses, street addresses or any personally identifiable information for which there is not a field provided by FilmFactory.in);
- Use an image that is not your likeness or a head-shot photo for your profile;
- Create a false identity on FilmFactory.in;
- Misrepresent your current or previous positions and qualifications;
- Misrepresent your affiliations with a person or entity, past or present;
- Misrepresent your identity, including but not limited to the use of a pseudonym;
- Create a registered profile for anyone other than yourself (a real person);
- Invite people you do not know to join your network;
- Use or attempt to use another's account;
- Harass, abuse or harm another person;
- Send spam or other unwelcomed communications to others;
- Scrape or copy profiles and information of others through any means (including crawlers, browser plugins and add-ons, and any other technology or manual work);
- Act in an unlawful, defamatory, abusive, obscene, discriminatory or otherwise objectionable manner;
- Disclose information that you do not have the right to disclose (such as confidential information of others (including your employer));
- Violate intellectual property rights of others, including patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights;
- Violate the intellectual property or other rights of FilmFactory.in, including, without limitation, using the word “FilmFactory.in” or our logos in any business name, email, or URL;
- Use FilmFactory.in invitations to send messages to people who don't know you or who are unlikely to recognize you as a known contact;
- Post any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation unauthorized by FilmFactory.in;
- Send messages to distribution lists, newsgroup aliases, or group aliases;
- Post anything that contains software viruses, worms, or any other harmful code;
- Manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or post transmitted through the Services;
- Create profiles or provide content that promotes escort services or prostitution;
- Creating or operate a pyramid scheme, fraud or other similar practice;
- Copy or use the information, content or data of others available on the Services (except as expressly authorized);
- Copy or use the information, content or data on FilmFactory.in in connection with a competitive service (as determined by FilmFactory.in);
- Copy, modify or create derivative works of FilmFactory.in, the Services or any related technology (except as expressly authorized by FilmFactory.in);
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the Services or any related technology, or any part thereof;
- Imply or state that you are affiliated with or endorsed by FilmFactory.in without our express consent (e.g., representing yourself as an accredited FilmFactory.in trainer);
- Rent, lease, loan, trade, sell/re-sell access to the Services or related any information or data;
- Sell, sponsor, or otherwise monetize a FilmFactory.in Group or any other feature of the Services, without FilmFactory.in's consent;
- Deep-link to our Services for any purpose other than to promote your profile or a Group on FilmFactory.in, without FilmFactory.in's consent;
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on our Service;
- Remove, cover or obscure any advertisement included on the Services;
- Collect, use, copy, or transfer any information obtained from FilmFactory.in without the consent of FilmFactory.in;
- Share or disclose information of others without their express consent;
- Use manual or automated software, devices, scripts robots, other means or processes to access, “scrape,” “crawl” or “spider” the Services or any related data or information;
- Use bots or other automated methods to access the Services, add or download contacts, send or redirect messages;
- Monitor the Services' availability, performance or functionality for any competitive purpose;
- Engage in “framing,” “mirroring,” or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of the Services;
- Access the Services except through the interfaces expressly provided by FilmFactory.in, such as its FilmFactory.in Careers portal;
- Override any security feature of the Services;
- Interfere with the operation of, or place an unreasonable load on, the Services (e.g., spam, denial of service attack, viruses, gaming algorithms); and/or
9. Complaints Regarding Content
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. We require that information posted by registered users be accurate and not in violation of the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties.
10. How To Contact Us
If you want to send us notices or service of process, please contact us:
ONLINE at: https://FilmFactory.in/contact
OR BY MAIL at:
FilmFactory Media & Entertainment Pvt. Ltd.
H.No.16-2-741/C/7/A, 3rd Floor,
Moosarambagh X Road,
Asmangarh Bank Colony,
Hyderabad - 500036,