FilmFactory.in is a company that aims to put its registered users in the front seat when it comes to providing opportunities in Media & Entertainment industry globally. Millions of professional conversations are being exchanged every day on the portal. To ensure these discussions help our registered users be more productive and successful, FilmFactory.in has put in place Professional Community Guidelines outlining the types of discussions and content that are acceptable on FilmFactory.in, and what may be deemed inappropriate and stopped by FilmFactory.in. These community guidelines are intended to provide guidance and complement the list of Do's and Don'ts found in the User Agreement governing your use of, and participation in, FilmFactory.in's online services.
- Unlike other websites, our registered users need to be real people, who provide their real names and accurate information about themselves. It is not acceptable to provide misleading information about yourself, your qualifications or your work experience, affiliations or achievements on FilmFactory.in.
- We ask our registered users to behave professionally by not being dishonest or inappropriate. We acknowledge the value of discussions around professional activities, but we do not want you to use FilmFactory.in to shock or intimidate others. It is not acceptable to share graphic images to shock others, and it is not acceptable to share obscene images or pornography on FilmFactory.in's service.
- FilmFactory.in shouldn't be used to harm others. Terrorists and those who engage in violent crimes are not welcome on FilmFactory.in. It is not acceptable to use FilmFactory.in's services to harass, abuse, or send other unwelcomed communications to people (e.g., junk mail, spam, chain letters, phishing schemes). Do not use FilmFactory.in's services to promote or threaten violence or property damage, or for hate speech acts like attacking people because of their race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, political or religious affiliations, or medical or physical condition. Also, don't use FilmFactory.in's services to intentionally infect others with viruses, worms, or other software that can destroy or interrupt their data or computer devices. It is not acceptable to interfere or disrupt FilmFactory.in's service.
- We do not want FilmFactory.in to be used for illegal activities or to violate the rights of others. Don't use FilmFactory.in's services to commit fraud. Before sharing or using someone else's copyrighted works, trademarks, private information, or trade secrets, please make sure you have the legal right to do so.
- Please don't violate the rights of FilmFactory.in. Don't use FilmFactory.in's services to wrongfully take data or information. It is not acceptable to suggest that you are affiliated with or endorsed by FilmFactory.in when you are not, and it is not acceptable to violate FilmFactory.in's intellectual property rights.